Friday, December 10, 2010

What Kind Of Carb Does My Snowmobile Have

Directories event "What future for Avella?"

THINGS YOU WANT TO HEAR DURING THE ELECTION CAMPAIGN

- During the election campaign I would not feel the usual''I promise to do, I promise to be''or''commitment''or even''I am committed to engage'';
- I would not feel that it is the fault of those who lived first, then when there were before them;
- I would like everyone is standing in the elections is always available and not only when they ask for the vote;
- I wish I could be sure my rights are protected and will not be passed as concessions or candid attention from the political shift;
- I believe the words of those who tell me this area''will be your future ''... but this ?!?
- I want to see a boy or a girl who is committed in its territory and to create an aggregation does not lose the paperwork or in the interests of party;
- I do not want to hear by aspiring politicians and Young people are the future , when in fact this is the !
- I wish one day campaign can be waged with all the citizens , because participation is the spice of democracy ;
- I do not want to continue to find always the same given names in government, the change is right!
- I wish that when we talk about youth policy there are also young people to give an opinion, after being a party can be helpful;
- I'd like a election campaign that is not based on mutual mockery Perhaps only speak of the needs of the community need more!
- I wish that the campaign will not say''I guarantee you a place to work , but I assure you the conditions of land development '';
- I would love for the land not be overridden by love for a chair;
- I would not have to take a suitcase shut ourselves up my aspirations and leave;
- Election campaigns are the only starting point and not the arrival . These should not be taken for granted, as people are thinking beings are autonomous, the real creators of city politics, and that can distinguish those who pull the wool over my eyes and those with sensitivity to offer a service to the country. So I would not see a campaign that is an instrument of arrival but it is a real prospect for everyone.

LIST of the reasons why a young person to get away from Avella:

- Lack of work ;
- Lack of opportunities ;
- incompetence and inability of local administrators;
- Myriad obstacles to change ;
- No renewal in the ruling classes;
- Failure to comply with rules ;
- Presence of the Camorra and petty crime and collusion with the directors;
- Far individualism and personalism ;
- electoral promises promptly disregarded;
- Lack of connections in the social and economic fabric;
- Opacity in the management of public affairs;
- Services ineffective and inefficient
- Managers patronage;
- wild overbuilding in the area (absence of the PUC) and depletion of natural resources;
- Lack of a local development plan ;
- Presence of a wall that divides the public institutions;
- Omerta ;
- Lack of a mobility plan ;
- Lack of support for youth initiatives;
- Palazzo Ducale left to itself;
- Memorials left to themselves;
- Pineta Fusaro left to itself;
- Sports left to itself;
- Building Square Convent left to itself;
- South Area Forge abandoned waste;
- Presence of a stake in the car park via Brodolini (demonstration of the arrogance of certain directors).

LIST OF PROPOSALS OF THE SOLE MOVEMENT FOR YOUNG PEOPLE:

- paper mobility national and international
- training fellowships for graduates and for graduates deserving
- info-training for those who want to enter the world of work: in particular on tourism as an engine of development through the organization of the use of environmental assets, archaeological and cultural
- center for youth culture ;
- management of public spaces to carry out the social and cultural activities ;
- contributions to the 'rent of the offices of associations, groups and organizations;
- calls for municipal funding and support of initiatives ;
- on training programs, funding opportunities and fund raising;
- accessibility of public sports facilities ;
- incentives for the construction of sports facilities (including alternatives to calcium, such as trekking, cycling, motorcycling, fencing, karting, rally, etc..)
- Establishment of awards and competitions ;
- to help the inclusion through educational action of the sport, of people with fewer opportunities.

LIST OF THINGS TO DO IMPROVING THE SOCIO-CULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL Baianese:

- I wish the forum of young people are not used as places for the administration of administrative power, but the growth of responsible and independent young people;
- I want that when it comes to enhancement of its town hall to take account of part of a community that comprises six towns;
- I wish every single citizen can express his idea and made her see projects without feeling compelled to somebody ;
- I would like to see people, administrators, elders, youth and children, who busy themselves for the common good ;
- I would like to see the birth sports not only football players, basketball or tennis;
- I want the delicious hazelnuts walnuts and hazelnuts are famous throughout the world;
- I'd like to see our countryside clean not invaded by all kinds of waste;
- I would like to see the rebirth invaluable assets avellana: the 'Amphitheatre, the mausoleums, the Castle;
- I would like to see some tourists Avella potergli to tell our story while listening open-mouthed ;
- I would go on to Fusaro, Clanius watch the river and say "Now that it is clean";
- I would like to see young entrepreneurs undertaking hotel business, because rebirth begins from here;
- I want the kids feel part of the community ;
- I wish I could say and I will strongly stay here because I'm too well e.

0 comments:

Post a Comment